He conducts his ministry through the RCCG, including:
- The monthly Holy Ghost Service (HGS) [open air meeting] in Nigeria with an average attendance of over 1 million people.
- The annual March 3-Day Special Holy Ghost Service (SHGS) [open air meeting] in Nigeria with an average attendance of over 6 million people.
- The annual December weeklong Holy Ghost Congress (HGC) [open air meeting] in Nigeria with an average attendance of over 12 million people.
- The quarterly Festival of Life [indoor revival meeting] in London, UK and various cities in the US with an average attendance of over 50,000 people in the (UK) and 10,000 in the (US) respectively.
- The annual RCCG Conventions in Nigeria, UK, Asia and the US with an average attendance of over 7 million (Nigeria), 50,000 (UK) and 10,000 (US)
- The annual RCCG Leadership and Discipleship Conferences and Retreats all over the world.
- Television programs are broadcast on a digital-cable channel called Open Heavens TV, Liveway TV and Satellite radio.
- Writing over 60 books, especially His daily devotional manual (Open Heavens), with over 1 million published annually, available in English, French and other major languages of the world is globally-distributed and widely-read.
Pastor E. A. Adeboye’s Awards & Recognitions include:
1999 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
2000 – Dedicated the first chapel in the Nigerian Presidential Villa, Abuja, Nigeria.
2002 – Received the key to the city of Detroit, Michigan.
2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Dallas, Texas, USA.
2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
2008 – Awarded a National Honor (Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria)
2009 – Led the Pre-Summit Prayers at the 64th General Assembly of the United Nations (NewYork)
2009 – Named one of The World’s Fifty Most Powerful People by Newsweek Magazine (USA)
2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree in Theology – Canada Christian College, Canada.
2010 – Awarded a National Sports Honor (Spiritual Pillar of Nigerian Sports).
2011 – Chaired United Nations Global Summit on the Road Map to a Culture of Peace in the Middle East.
2011 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
2011 – Received award as the Best/Most Profitable Icon/Personality in Nigeria
2014 – Awarded National Honour – (CON) Commander of the Order of the Niger
2015 – Awarded Honorary Doctor of Science – University of Lagos
2015 – Certificate of Recognition – The Congress of The United States of America
2015 – Presidential Merit Award – The Nigerian Society of Engineers