Title: Spiritual Warfare IV
Text: Eph. 6:12
[Eph 6:12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- So far we answered and discussed the following:
- What is spiritual warfare?
- When do you warfare?
- Qualifications to warfare
- 7 Vital items of warfare from Eph. 6:10-18
- The Weapons of our warfare – 2 Cor. 10:3-5
- The Word of God
- The name of Jesus
- The blood of Jesus
- Praise and Worship
- The 12 strong men
- The battle at Jericho
- The battle at Ai
- The reason for the battle
- The role of the Holy Spirit (Matt. 3:11, Acts 1:8, 2:1-4)
- [Mat 3:11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
- [Act 1:8] But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- [Act 2:1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
- [Act 2:2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
- [Act 2:3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
- [Act 2:4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- The role of prayer
- [Joh 16:23] And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
- [Joh 16:24] Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
- Warfare is won in the place of prayer
- We must not get tired in the place of prayer
- Your prayer altar must be on fire at all times
- The order of the prayers
- Praise and worship
- Pray in the Holy Ghost
- Pray using the Scriptures you have
- The role of fasting (Is. 58:1-12)
- [Mat 17:21] Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
- Fasting bring the flesh under subjection
- Fasting makes the presence of God to be closer
- Fasting humbles the soul before God
- Fasting denies and masters the appetite
- Fasting manifests an earnest desire to seek God
- Fasting gives us power over demonic oppression
- Fasting helps our prayer life
- The devil’s success is dependent on your ignorance
- Time to stop being ignorant
- Study the Bible like your life depends on it – because it actually depends on it
- Memorize scriptures – it is what you put in that the Holy Spirit will bring out
- Read books by Christian authors
- The Believer’s Authority by Kenneth Hagin
- The Triumphant Church by Kenneth Hagin
- Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn
- Don’t go looking for the devil – it’s not our job to look for him – it takes our focus away from God
- However, if the occasion calls for it, you must warfare
- Never go to battle unprepared – be prepared at all times